eaadhar Card Status : In this article we will know about the Aadhar Card status.Lot of people will have updated or made corrections in their Aadhar Card.Recently married females will change their Surnames so they will make corrections in Aadhar Card.They will now look for the correction in their Aadhar Card. By using the UIDAI online portal as well as your registered mobile number through text message or SMS the status of individual’s Aadhar Card can be determined quickly and easily. adhar status from uidai.gov.in
Both these methods are very simple and easy to use. To check the Aadhar card online lot of methods are to be followed.First you have to visit the UIDAI official website.In that site you can find the ‘Aadhar Services’ section under which you can find Enrolement/Download E-Aadhar/Update link. here you can know everything about eaadhar card status by name and aadhar card status by enrolment id
Check Aadhar Card Status
1. Aadhaar Card Status By Name 2. Aadhar Card Status by Aadhar Number 3. aadhar status by enrolment no 4. aadhar card update status 5.get aadhar 6.uidai gov check your aadhaar status 7.check aadhar status 8. check aadhaar status 9. uidai status
Aadhar Card Status By Name Enrolment Id No uidai.gov.in
- Click on this link then you will be redirected to another page whch displays options pertaining to updation,enrolment and status checks.
- Select the option ‘Check Aadhar Status’ and click it.
- After cliking it you will be directed to another page where you can check the status of your Aadhar Card.
- Here you have to enter your Enrolment Number or EID.
- Next you have to enter the Date and Time.
- Date should be entered in the format of dd/mm/yyyy and time should be entered in the format of hh:mm:ss.Now you have to enter the security code which is displayed.After that you have to click the button named Check Status which is at the bottom.
- Suppose if you are not sure about your Enrolment ID then you have to check your Application form.
- At the top of the acknowledgement slip you can find the Enrolment ID and also date and time.
- You can enter this Enrolment ID and date and time.
- Above we have seen how eAadhar Status can be verified by visiting the UIDAI portal.
- Now we will see how we can verify Aadhar Card status through your Registered Mobile Number.
- For this first you have to visit the official website UIDAI.In that portal there will be ‘Aadhar Online Services’.Below it there will be ‘Aadhar Services’.
- Under Aadhar Services you will find ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ option.Select it and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can verify your mobile number during the time of your Enrolment.
- this page you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number,email id or Mobile number and security code which is displayed on the screen.
- below it there will be a button called ‘Get One Time Password’.Enter the OTP which is sent to your Mobile Number.
- To complete the verification process click on the verify button which is at the bottom.
Now let us see how to check Aadhar status with and without aadhar Enrolment Number Details. UIDAI has made it easy for all the residents of the country who are checking thier Aadhar Card status accessible whether they have acknowledgement details with them or not.In the past it was not possible to find the Aadhar status without having the acknowledgement .Now any resident of india can find the Aadhar status by following some steps.First we will see how can we find the Aadhar status with Acknowledgement details.
Suppose if you have acknowledgement details with you then you can check the Aadhar status by following some steps.First of all you have to visit the UIDAI official portal.You will find ‘Aadhar Online Services’ in this page.Under which you will find ‘Aadhar Services’. If you click on this page you will be redirected to another page where you can find links related to Aadhar.In this you can also find one link ‘Get Aadhar’.Click on it and you will find an option ‘Check Aadhar Status’.Click on it.On clicking you will be redirected to the page where you have to fill all the details to know your Aadhar status.First you have to fill the Enrolment ID which is in the format of (1234/12345/12345).Next you have to enter the date and time in the coloumn given.The date format is (dd/mm/yyyy) and the time format is (hh:mm:ss).After that you have to fill the four digit security code given on the screen.After that click the button ‘Check Status’.
Aadhaar Card Status By Enrolment Id
Now we will see the process involved to check Aadhar Status without Acknowledgement details.If you have lost your acknowledgement slip or misplaced it or did not remember the Enrolment Id still you cn check the status of your Aadhar card by following certain steps.For this first you have to visit the official website of UIDAI.In this page you will find the Aadhar Services.Under this you will find the ‘Retrive lost UID/EID’.Click on this link.Then you will be redirected to another page.In this page you will be asked whether you want to retrive lost Aadhar number or Enrolment Number.If you want to retrive Enrolment Number then select ‘Enrolment number’(EID).Also you will be required to enter your full details like Full Name,Email or Registered Mobile Number,Security Code which is displayed on the screen.After entering all the details click on the button ‘Send One Time Password’ which is below.Once you got the OTP by email or to the registered Mobile Number enter the OTP in the space provided.And click on the ‘Verify OTP’button below.Now you will recieve the Aadhar Enrolment Number either to your email or Registered Mobile Number.
Aaadhar Card Status By SMS
Now let us see how to check Aadhar through Mobile Number.For this you have to type the text message as follows “UID STATUS<14 digit enrolment number>”.This SMS should be sent to the number 51969 to recieve the information about the Aadhar status By SMS .If incase your Aadhar number has already been issued then it will display a text message displaying your Aadhar number.Suppose your Aadhar card is not yet been generated then it will send the text message will be sent informing the present status of your Aadhar Card.
Now let us check to find the Aadhar status through Indian Post.India Post is having an official website through which the delivery status of Aadhar Card can be known.UIDAI is providing facilitiesthrough which we can get Aadhar Card to our door step free of cost.Once you enrol for the Aadhar card then Aadha card will be delivered to your residence within 3 months of time.Also you can check the delivery of Aadhar Card in any Indian post office.When you check the delivery status of Aadhar on Indian Post website there you have to enter the details such as Aadhar Enrolment number,date and time of Enrolment.Once you enter all these details then the delivery status of your Aadhar Card will be shown on the screen.