Aadhar Card Enquiry : Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) issue a national 12 digit identification number to all the citizens of India which is called as the Aadhar Card.This UIDAI works under Planning commision Government of India. Aadhar Card serves as both Identification proof and Residential Address proof. aadhar card status enquiry very easy for knowing about it if you have any kind of doubts contact official website of uidai.gov.in
Now a Days Aadhar Card is serving as a identity every where.For all the Governament schemes and Non Government schemes Aadhar Card is a must identity.Residents of India can voice their complaints and enquires regarding Aadhar Card through the portal provided by the UIDAI.
All the complaints or enquires comes with these protals are dealt on time so as to provide the solutions to the problems of the residents as quickly as possible. Residents can lodge a complaint or can enquire by using the information present on their Aadhar acknowledgement document which they have recieved when they have enrolled for tha Aadhar Card.you can know about aadhar card status enquiry toll free number and how to enquiry aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry TollFree Number
There are lot of ways through which an Individual can voice his complaints,enquires by approaching UIDAI and some of the ways are as follows: we are given aadhar enquiry toll free no all aadhar centers
Residents have been provided with the Aadhar Helpline Numbers by UIDAI for making complaints and enquiries.
Also UIDAI had provided the residents with the toll free number to settle any grievances they have.And the Toll free number is 1800-300-1947.
Aadhar Enquiry Email ID
Also residents can contact through Email and send their Complaints,Enquires regarding Aadhar if they have any.
Also residents are provided with an alternate email id through which they can send their Complaints,Enquires regarding Aadhar Card to an alternate email id which is a General Email Id:[email protected]
Not Only Email but Residents also have an option of sending Fax if they have any complaints or enquires regarding Aadhar and the Fax No is 080-23531947.
Residents can also send the complaints and enquires regarding eaadhar to UIDAI through post and they can be send to the followin address:
Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI)
Governament of India(GoI)
3rd Floor,Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
Email Id [email protected]
PO Box 1947,GPO Banglore-560001
How to Enquiry Aaadhar CaRD sTATUS
Apart from all these Residents can also visit the official website of UIDAI to make any complaints or enquires regarding Aadhar Card.By accessing the Aadhar Kiosk page they can click on the link which says Contact where they will find the following:
- Contact Us:This will be on the right side of the page .when you click on contact us a page opens an in that page you will find the UIDAI Postal Address,Toll Free Number and Email id through which you can send your compalints and enquires regarding Aadhar Card.
- Grievance Centre:Here you can find the requirements necessary to contact the grievance centre.
- File Complaint:Residents can file thier complaint through this section through the following steps:
- Enter your Enrolment ID(Mandatory).
- Enter Date/Time.
- Enter your Full Name.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number.
- Enter your pin code.
- Enter the Village/Town/City you reside in.
- Select the Complaint Category.
- Select what the complaint is related to from the list provided.
- Enter the Security Code.
- Enter any remarks or additional information you might have with regards to your complaint.
- Click Submit.
- Complaint Status: Residents can check the status of their complaint in this section by entering the Case ID they would have received at the time of filing their complaint.