eaadhar download : Now a Days we see Aadhar here and there and even every where.Let us try to find out what is this Aadhar Card is all about.Aadhar is not a card but it is a 12 digit identification number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India on behal of Governement of India.This unique Aadhar number serves as a proof of Address and also proof of identity all over india. eaadhar Card Download can be received in two ways. 1. Indian Post 2.e-Aadhar which is downloaded from UIDAI website and printed.Both these are equally valid. now you can know aadhar card download from the official website of eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
are you looking for the eaadhar card ? yes you came to correct place for getting eaadhar card download and aadhar card print . you can download the aadhar card by name and aadhar status
eaadhar Card Download Status By Name and Date Of Birth Pin Code uidai.gov.in
All the individuals irrespective of gender and age who is a permanent resident of india and satisfies the verification process given by UIDAI can enrol for Aadhar.All the individuals should enrol for Aadhar card only once.But if in any case multiple enrolments are made then Aadhar will be generated for one of the enrolment id’s and other’s will be rejected as duplicate.Aadhar enrolments are free of cost for all the Resident’s of india.Aadhar number is unique for each individual and is valid for life time. eaadhar card download available this website
Aadhar is helpful to residents in availing various services provided by banking sector,mobile phone connections and all other government and non governament organizations.Since th Aadhar card is unique enough it is easy to eliminate fake and duplicate identities in governament as well as private databases.
how to Download aadhar card by Name
here we are going to share step by step process for getting eaadhar Card Download from the official uidai website. if you have any kind of more information about aadhaar card you can go official website of aadhar card
- There is a simple and easy process to download the aadhar card.For downloading the eAadhar card you need a desktop or laptop and any internet connection for it.
- UID number or Enrolment Number is necessary to download the Aadhar.
- First and foremost visit the e-Aadhar website.In that site at the top you can find the two buttons
- 1.Enrolment ID and 2.Aadhar.
- If you have Aadhar number you can choose Aadhar or if you have Enrolment ID then you can choose Enrolment ID.
- After selecting Enrolment ID or Aadhar then you have to fill the Enrolment ID or Aadhar number and other details such as Full name ,Pincode,Mobile number,Image Text etc
- After filling all the details you will find a button called ‘Get One time Password’.Click on it
- Once you click on the button you will recieve the password on your registered mobile number through a Text message.
- This password is called as OTP(One Time Password).
- Below you will find ‘Enter OTP’,there you have to fill the One Time Password which you have recieved on your Registered mobile number.
- After entering below you will find the ‘Vadidate and Download’ button.You have to click on it.
- Now the e-Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.Aadhar card which is downloaded on your computer will not be opened easily since it is password protected.
- So,to open the Aadhar Card you have to enter the password and this password is your PinCode.
after click the given link you will get looks like below given image. eaadhar Card Download available here
Aadhaar Card Status Update
Let us first see how can we download Aadhar Card with the help of Aadhar Number.UIDAI(Unique Identificatin Authority of India) has its official website and by visiting that website you can eaadhar Card Download and print it.Comparing with Voter ID Card and PAN Card the process of downloading and printing the copy of Aadhar Card is very easy and so simple.If you have a copy of Aadhar Card then it is accepted as a Aadhar letter.Any individual can obtain the Aadhar card online by using the Aadhar Number which is originally the Unique Identification Number(UID).
When you apply for the Aadhar Card you are provided with the acknowledgement slip.This acknowlegement slip contains your basic details along with enrolment number.You can use Enrolment ID (EID) or Unique Identification Number(UID) to retrieve your e-Aadhar card.Lot of steps are to be followed to download and print the Aadhar card online.
Download aadhar card By Enrolment Id / no
- First and foremost you have to visit the official website for Aadhar related services and the url of the website is www.uidai.gov.in In this website you will find ‘Aadhar Online Services’.Under this you will find ‘Aadhar enrolment’. Under Aadhar Enrolment there is ‘Download Aadhar’.click on it.
- Then on clicking on it you will redirected to https://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/ Select EID if you have EID or select UID option if you have UID.After selecting the option now you have to enter the Aadhar number or enrolment number.
- After that you have to enter yourpersonal details such as Full Name,PinCode,Mobile Number,Image captcha. Below this there is a button called Get One Time Password or OTP.
- Click on this Button.You will no recieve OTP or One Time Password to your Registered Mobile Number.Enter the OTP to validate your request and click download.
- Now the Aadhar Card will be downloaded in the PDF Format.To open this file you need to have Adobe Reader.Also it cannot be opened directly as it is password protected.
- So you have to enter the password to open this file and the password is your PinCode.
- Now you can view the Aadhar and also take the print of it and produce it wherever and whenever required.
- Now we will see how to download Aadhar Card with Enrolment number or EID.
- All the important details will be there in the acknowledgement slip which will help you in getting the Aadhar Card.
- The most important information is the time stamp and the enrolment number(EID).Aadhar Card can be downloaded from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website using EID and time stamp.
- You have to follow lot of steps for downloading the Aadhar Card online.The first step involved is visiting the website www.uidai.gov.in In this website there is Aadhar Online Services.
- Under that there is download Aadhar.Click on it and after clicking the link you will be redirected to e Aadhaar webpage.
- Here you have to enter the 14 digit EID and time stamp using your acknowledgement slip.After that you have to enter your full name,mobile number,pincode,image captcha.After that you have to click on the button Get One Time Password.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.Enter the OTP to validate and click on the button validate and download.
- Now the Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer .
- This file will be in the PDF form.And the other thing is it will not open directly as it is password protected.And the password is none other than your Pincode.So, enter the Pincode and open the file and view the file and print it.The printed copy can be used as original document and can be submitted where ever required.
- Suppose if you do not have the acknowledgement slip then you have to visit the UIDAI website to find the lost EID.
- For that you have to visit the website www.uidai.gov.in In that you can find the ‘Aadhar Online Services’.Under which you can find the ‘Retrive lost UID/EID’.Click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.Here you have to fill your full name,email id ,mobile number,security captcha.Click on One time password button.
- OTP will be recieve on your registered mobile number.Validate the request by entering the OTP.
- Now after the verification process you will be provided your Enrolment details.After you download the Aadhar Card since the file is password protected you have to enter your PinCode as password to open the file.
- Now the file will be in the PDF format.You have to have Acrobat Reader to access the file and once the file is opened and you can view the file.
- Now print the file using the Ctrl+P or print option from the file menu.After printing the Aadhar you can submit it anywhere required.